Sunday, December 01, 2013

The Website Lost. = (

For those of you that follow my website at jenagalifany.bravehost.com, it is no longer online. I was not able to afford the yearly fee and lost the site. I will do my best to move things to this blog and hopefully you will be able to keep track of my new and old releases from here.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FOR THE HOLIDAYS:


"
 Just One Wish by The Roses of Prose is a Free Read. My fellow Roses and I have written nine short holiday stories and released them in one ebook for your holiday enjoyment.

My story A Visit From Santa is included. I hope you enjoy all of the novellas all beginning with the sentence, "She had just one wish for the holidays." From that point on, each story is unique.

Night Owl Reviews has this to say about Just One Wish
Just One Wish by The Roses of Prose authors has wonderful stories from nine different authors. We get nine holiday short novellas that will truly leave you wanting more. All are very short reads that will leave you thinking of the stories long after you finish."

Read the whole review at Night Owl Reviews.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Love Lifted Me was released last Christmas. It is a quick read Christmas short. Right now, it is on SALE for only $0.50 at Red Rose Publishing.

Blurb:

Clive Hanson is destined to be a comfort to those traveling the rocky road of life. He does his best work on Christmas Eve.
Emily Ann Brewster wishes for one wonderful evening spent with a friend. What she gets is stuck in an elevator with a strange gentleman. And it's Christmas Eve.
What he does,and what she needs, is a miracle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day Labor, my 2011 NaNoWriMo novel, has been a long time coming but it is now listed on the Red Rose Publishing site as available May 31, 2014. I will keep you updated when I get the cover art and if there are any changes to the release date. 
Nothing else new at the moment. I pray you all had a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for your support and thankful for your friendship.

Cheers!
Jena

No comments: