Wednesday, June 06, 2018

Publishing With Smashwords.com

I know I've been in hiding for along time, but I've been busy re-editing all my books and republishing them through Smashwords.com.


ShadowsForge series (Three Times a Hero, Trials on Tour, Retaking America, and The Long Way Home) are now available Here

ShadowsForge is a British rock band with an 80s flavor. If you miss the 80s or missed the 80s, you'll love these five trouble-making, woman-loving musicians

ShadowsForge 1: Three Times a Hero - Can two cold hearts spark a fire, when they collide on a snowy mountain road and spend three days alone together in a snowbound cabin?

ShadowsForge 2: Trials on Tour - Travel with ShadowsForge as they continue the Ethereal Edge Tour, spending two explosive weeks at venues throughout the United Kingdom. Join Ty Synclair and his band mates, Geoff Richards, Jordan Cantrell, Jon Wiles and Brian Cummings as they tour their homeland, trying to stay one step ahead of danger.

ShadowsForge 1: Three Times a Hero and ShadowsForge 2: Trials on Tour are released as one ebook. Two for the price of one!

ShadowsForge 3: Retaking America - Join Geoff Richards, Ty Synclair, Jordan Cantrell, Jon Wiles, and Brian Cummings as they return to the U.S. for additional tour dates, internal strife and unexpected surprises as they cross the Atlantic intent on Retaking America

ShadowsForge 4: The Long Way Home - Brian and Diane fight to overcome the past, embrace the present, and build a future as they travel with ShadowsForge in The Long Way Home




I hope that I am able to find new readers for my novels. I want to share my stories with as many people as possible. After all, that is why we writers write! Share with your friends and family. I appreciate you all.

JG
Believe in Dreams!

No comments: